1. Name and address of the data controller
The controller as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is:
vocalartisten C. Geerken U. Möllmann GbR
Managing directors Claudia Geerken and Ulrich Möllmann
vocal-artisten GbR- HafenTraum
Cuxhavener Str. 7
Phone: +49 421 427832 00
Fax: +49 421 427832 03
2. General information on data processing
1. Extent of the processing of personal data
We collect and use the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place only with the user's consent. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
If we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as a legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the fulfilment of a contract of which the data subject is a party. This shall also apply to processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the aforementioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Deletion of data and storage period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, storage can take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the data controller is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned norms expires, unless it is necessary for the further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of the contract.
3. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data are collected:
(1) The user's IP address
(2) Information about the browser type and version used
(3) Web page viewed
(4) Date and time of access
(5) Websites from which the user's system reaches our site
(6) Websites accessed by the user's system via links on our site
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must
The storage in log files is performed to ensure the functionality of the website. The data is also used to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
5. Possibility of opposition and deletion
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of opposition on the part of the user.
a) Description, scope and purpose of data processing
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make the service more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it is possible that not all functions of the website can be used to the full extent.
The cookies we use are:
(1) So-called session cookies:
They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
(2) Google Analytics Cookies:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). The usage includes the operating mode "Universal Analytics". This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across devices. This privacy notice is provided by www.intersoft-consulting.de.
Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptions the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is § 15 para. 3 TMG and/or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user identifications (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data for which the retention period has been exceeded is automatically deleted once a month. You can find more information on data protection at https://policies.google.com/?hl=en.
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Contact form and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user decides to use this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this case, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us exclusively for the processing of the establishment of contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
5. Possibility of opposition and disposal
The user has the possibility to revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he or she can object to the storage of his or her personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
The objection must be sent by post to the above contact details.
In this case, all personal data stored in the course of establishing contact will be deleted.
6. Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the data controller:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific details are not possible, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data rectified and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The data subject must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you decline the deletion of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the usage of the personal data;
(3) the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been limited, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for the purposes of an important public interest of the EU or of a member state.
If the processing limitation has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the data controller before the limitation is lifted.
4. Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You may demand that the data controller delete the personal data concerning you immediately, and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object To the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant To Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of the member states to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to services offered by the information society pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR.
a) Information to third parties
If the data controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance With Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, he or she shall take appropriate measures, also of a technical nature, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controllers processing the personal data that you as the data subject have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) for the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the European Union or of the member States to which the data controller is subject or to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to in Section a) presumably makes the attainment of the objectives of such processing impossible or severely impairs them, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You shall have the right to be informed of such recipients by the data controller.
6. Right of opposition
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he or she can substantiate compelling reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
7. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation.
8. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted shall inform the appellant of the status and outcome of the appeal, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.