Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
General terms and conditions for the hostel accommodation contract HafenTraum
1.1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the leasing of hotel rooms and caravans / cabins for accomodation, as well as all other services and deliveries of the HafenTraum Bremen provided to the customer.
1.2. The subletting or re-letting of the rooms provided and their use for purposes other than accommodation require prior written consent of the hotel, whereby § 540 paragraph 1 sentence 2 BGB is waived, as far as the customer is not a consumer.
1.3. The registration and use of rented rooms for commercial use of any kind is prohibited.
1.4. General terms and conditions of the guest do not apply. You are contradicted.
- Booking request and booking
2.1 Any booking request is a non-binding request to the HafenTraum. A direct booking does not take place. Following the booking request, HafenRummel will make direct contact with the requestor.
When booking online, the direct contact is replaced by the online booking confirmation.
2.2 The booking request should include the following information: name, address, dates of arrival and departure, number of persons stating the gender, date of birth.
2.3 The booking request becomes binding for both parties with the promise, which can also be made verbally or in text form. The same applies to an online booking via the hotel portal. The online booking confirmation corresponds to a written occupancy contract.
2.4 For the preservation of the written form is sufficient in each case the transmission by letter, fax or email.
2.5 In the case of no-show without valid cancellation, cancellation fees may apply, for details see point IV. Cancellation
2.6 Places awarded are kept free until 6 pm, after which the HafenTraum is entitled to occupy the seats elsewhere. A later arrival time must be expressly agreed with the HafenTraum.
2.7 If a third party has booked for the guest, he is liable to the HafenTraum together with the guest as the joint debtor for all obligations under the occupancy agreement.
III. Due date, advance payment
3.1 The costs for the booked services are due at the latest on arrival.
3.2 The HafenTraum is also entitled, upon conclusion of the contract, to demand advance payment from the guest up to the full amount of the booked services. Further details are regulated by the respectively concluded occupancy contract or the respective commitment.
3.3 When booking a special, correspondingly marked bed contingent of cheaper price (deals) a prepayment according to the full price is required.
4.1 The participant can withdraw prior to departure. Withdrawal requires the written form. For the preservation of the written form it requires the transmission of the cancellation at least by letter, fax or email.
4.2 In the event of withdrawal, the HafenTraum requires the traveler to pay reasonable compensation, less any expenses saved. The claim for compensation shall be fixed in proportion to the travel price according to the proximity of the resignation date at the agreed start of travel.
up to the 60th day before departure 5% of the travel price
from the 59th to the 30th day before departure 10% of the travel price
From the 29th to the 22nd day before the start of the journey 20% of the travel price
from the 21st to the 15th day before departure 30% of the tour price
from the 14th to the 7th day before the start of the journey 40% of the travel price
from the 6th to the 3rd day before departure 50% of the travel price
from the 2nd day before departure 90% of the travel price
4.3. The cancellation of booked events in the HafenTraum is subject to separate conditions.
V. Room provision, handover and return
- The customer does not acquire the right to provide certain rooms.
- Booked rooms are available to the customer from 2 pm on the agreed arrival day. The customer has no right to earlier availability.
- On the agreed departure day, the rooms are to be vacated by the HafenTraum no later than 11.00 am. Thereafter, the HafenTraum may charge 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) beyond the damage incurred for the additional use of the room until 6:00 pm, from 6:00 pm 100%.
- The guest is obliged to identify himself upon arrival, to deposit a corresponding security deposit (valid credit card with cover amount equal to the expected total cost of stay, deposit payment or the like) at the reception and complete the police registration form with his personal details and to sign.
- Pets are not allowed (except family room with separate entrance).
- An extension of the stay beyond the period agreed in the hotel reception contract is possible only after prior agreement with the reception. This agreement should be made at least halfway through the period of stay and requires written confirmation from the reception. The written confirmation is considered as a contract extension in the sense of the Hotelaufnahmevertrages. In principle, there is no entitlement to an extension.
- There is a total smoking ban in the entire area, as well as any open fire is prohibited (including real candles). The system is equipped with a fire alarm system - in case of alarm by unlawful behavior eg smoking / fire or intentional false alarm, the guest must pay for the costs incurred (fire brigade misuse etc.)
- The guest accepts the Fire Protection Ordinance Part A and accepts them when booking.
- From 10 pm to 7 am there is night rest - every guest has to take care of the other guests.
10. The local house rules apply. Those who do not adhere to the house rules must expect immediate house ban. Violations and consequences thereof will be charged to the guest.
VI. final provisions
- Amendments or additions to the contract, the acceptance of the application or these terms and conditions for the hostel admission should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
- Place of fulfillment and payment is the seat of HafenRummel Bremen.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction - also for check and bill of exchange disputes - is the seat of HafenRummel Bremen in commercial traffic. If a contracting party has the prerequisite of § 38 (1) ZPO and no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the place of jurisdiction is the seat of the HafenRummel Bremen.
- German law applies.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become ineffective or incorrect, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.